Why to Hire a Developer for your WiX Website
Updated: Aug 27, 2019
For years, WiX.com has been known as the “do it yourself (DIY)” website builder. Therefore, there are numerous blog posts out there about why people should not hire a web developer for WiX, as they could just do it themselves for less money. However, that is a bad piece of advice, and here’s why:
1) Let’s face it - It is a waste of your time to build a website. Time is money and is your most valuable resource. Therefore, your time should be used to run your business instead of being wasted by spending hours in front of a computer, trying to figure out how to work your way around the WiX Editor. By the end, as a business owner, your time consumption would end up costing a lot more than hiring a website designer would cost. So, Leave the task on us.
2) Considering that Google processes over 1.2 trillion searches per year, you want your website to be quality. You want your website to stand out from your competition to deliver sales. To make sure that happens, hire a website designer/developer because he/she can make the website look and function in a way that no regular folk could. But, do not just hire anybody, as some web designers spend little time building your website and just slap some crap onto a webpage and call it a day. Instead, make sure to examine the developer’s portfolio before hiring him/her to make sure the final product will be premium quality (we would probably be a great fit).
3) A good website developer can make your website rank higher on Google (and other search engines) than the average person can. To increase your amount of site visits and ultimately increase sales, hire an experienced web developer.
As you may know, WiX has made it easy for the ordinary individual to optimize their SEO through the SEO Wizard. However, there are many advanced steps that we can add to the process to make the website rank as high as possible.
4) Technology is always changing and so are the techniques of web designers. Good website developers use the newest and best technologies that you may not know about.
5) Considering that approximately half of all website traffic comes from mobile devices, good web designers know how to make websites look good and function well on many different forms of devices and browsers* in a way that no regular person could. Google states that 61% of users are not likely to return to a mobile site if they had trouble accessing it, and of those users, 40% will visit a competitor’s site instead. An awesome mobile site would greatly increase your overall number of visitors and in turn, greatly increase the sales.
You may be thinking of the drawback of hiring a web developer - the cost. Ultimately, you will quickly make the money back, and here’s how (for the first bullet, we can only speak for ourselves at Bookman Web):
1) Paying reduced WiX Premium fees because of our relationship with WiX
2) Increased sales because of your premium quality user experience
3) Increased sales because of your awesome mobile site
4) Since time is money, hiring us will save you countless hours of website building
We just might be the perfect website designers and developers for you! Contact us HERE. We look forward to speaking to you.
Founder of Bookman Web
(781) 309 - 7756